1/2 Photos of Roasted Asparagus W/ Blue Cheese & Toasted Walnuts
I've combined a few of my favorite things, resulting in a truly splendid and robust side dish worthy of company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Trim and wash asparagus then arrange in a shallow roasting pan.
- 3Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Toss asparagus to evenly coat.
- 5Roast in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with blue cheese, then top with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus W/ Blue Cheese & Toasted Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 424.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g