Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty asparagus with olive oil and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese or 2 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Meanwhile, snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales.
- Place the asparagus in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil; toss gently to coat. Spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving platter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
These were very delicious.
Delicious! I had to cook at a lower temp because I had a cake in the oven. I added a light sprinkle of garlic salt too. Edited: Made these again this weekend and they were just as good!
Just perfect. I also added garlic salt, which is a nice addition.