Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and delicious vegetable dish!
- 680.38 g asparagus, trimmed
- 453.59 g mushroom, thickly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- garlic powder, to taste
- shredded parmesan cheese, to taste
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a 10 x 15 inch rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place vegetables in pan and sprinkle with olive oil and toss until covered evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast 10 minutes, stir, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and roast an additional 10 to 15 minutes until vegetables are slightly charred and tender.
Yum! I love roasted veggies and this was a great combination of flavors. Simple and good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.