Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Two of my favorite vegetables: Asparagus and mushrooms. Delish!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, cut in half (button and or or cimini)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange asparagus and mushrooms on aluminum foil-lined 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over vegetables.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
These are 2 of my favorites, too! THANKS for the idea!!! I will NEVER "boil or steam" asparagus again...this is SOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!
This was very delicious and I "baked" it on one half of my BBQ while cooking striploins on the other half! I didn't have the burner on under the veggies. It probably took 10 minutes to cook, but I wasn't really keeping track. This was terrific with the steak. And the bonus of this recipe is that it only counts for 1 WW point! Made for Photo Tag. Thanks! :)