- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, cut in half (button and or or cimini)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange asparagus and mushrooms on aluminum foil-lined 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over vegetables.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.