Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and delicious side dish with an Indian flavor.
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- Roast asparagus.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in pan until browned.
- Add garam masala and salt.
- Drizzle butter over asparagus on platter.
- Top with toasted nuts to serve.
Very tasty asparagus! I used chopped peanuts instead of hazelnuts, otherwise made as directed. The garam masala was a different flavor than what we usually pair with asparagus but it was good. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
Loved the flavors! I used some homemade garam masala. Thanks! Left out the nuts. Made for ZWT 2012 by a Herbaceous Curvaceous Honey.