Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Extra Yummy! Not sure where I got this recipe
- 3 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced thyme or 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place asparagus in a roasting pan or baking pan lined with heavy duty foil.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered at 425' for 10-15 min or until crisp-tender.
wasn't at all difficult to make. loved it. so easy. tryed because i didn't want to just boil it like i usually do. this will become an tradition on easter from now on for sure!!
This was a good side dish to our fish tonight. I made as written, cutting it down a bit for the three of us and using the optional dried thyme in place of fresh. I'll try this again in the spring when my thyme isn't covered with snow. Thanks Jolene for a nice asparagus recipe!