Chris Reynolds's Note:
This recipe came from a newspaper insert and was submitted by Amy Tong of Pennsylvania. Thanks, Amy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 8 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
- parmesan cheese, shaved (for topping salad)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Trim off woody ends of the asparagus and discard. Cut asparagus into thirds. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Make a foil bowl and place shrimp inside. Place on baking sheet with asparagus. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil on asparagus and shrimp. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 3Place in oven and cook 7 minutes. Remove shrimp from oven and continue roasting asparagus 8 more minutes.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, vinegar, and remaining salt and pepper. While whisking, slowly add the 2 tablespoons oil until emulsified. Place salad greens, basil, and oregano in a medium bowl. Add enough dressing to moisten. Arrange on plates. Top with shrimp, asparagus, tomatoes, and a few shavings of Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus and Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 723.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: