From Getting Thin and Loving Food by Kathleen Daelemans. So good you won't know it's good for you. Great with fish, chicken, or steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a lage salad bowl, combine vinegar, shallot, and salt to taste. Let stand 20 minute.
- 3Place asparagus in a plastic zipper bag with 1 tsp olive oil and shake until well coated. Pour onto cookie sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Place potatoes in same bag used for asparagus, add 1 tsp olive oil and shake until well coated. pour onto second cookie sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast potatoes and asparagus 15 min or until potatoes are golden and crispy and can be pierced by a fork. Potatoes may take longer than asparagus.
- 6Meanwhile, whisk remaining 1 TBS olive oil and dijon mustard into the bowl with the shallot and vinegar. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 7When the vegetable are done, add to bowl with dressing. Toss to combine. Taste and adjust salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus and Potatoes With Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g