Recipe by Barb G.
What could better than roasted Asparagus. We love Asparagus fixed this way.
Top Review by Geema
I can't imagine eating asparagus any other way. I put some olive oil in a zip lock bag with the asparagus and shook it up to coat the spears thoroughly. Then put them on the baking sheets with a sprinkling of salt. Roasted them for only 6-7 minutes and then ate them plain. Perfect even without the cheese and lemon, but that would be great also. I'm going to try using these baked spears on top of a spinach salad with some ginger dressing and sliced almonds. Thanks for the wonderful recipe.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- garlic powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- With a pastry brush.
- Brush oil on Asparagus.
- Roast until tender but still crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- May sprinkle with garlic powder at this point.
- Turning spears occasionally for even cooking and to avoid burning.
- Place Asparagus spears on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with Cheese,.
- Serve with lemon wedges.