1/2 Photos of Roasted Asparagus
Elana's Pantry's Note:
I'm totally ready to hit the green veggies and this nice roasted asparagus recipe is a winner. http://www.elanaspantry.com/roasted-asparagus/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim dried parts from bottom of asparagus stalks, removing ½ an inch.
- 2Line asparagus spears side-by-side, in a single layer, in a 9x13 pyrex baking dish.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt.
- 4Give the pan a few shakes to roll the asparagus a half-turn.
- 5Roast in an oven at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes, remove from oven when tips start to brown.
- 6Cool a few minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g