I'm totally ready to hit the green veggies and this nice roasted asparagus recipe is a winner. http://www.elanaspantry.com/roasted-asparagus/
- Trim dried parts from bottom of asparagus stalks, removing ½ an inch.
- Line asparagus spears side-by-side, in a single layer, in a 9x13 pyrex baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt.
- Give the pan a few shakes to roll the asparagus a half-turn.
- Roast in an oven at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes, remove from oven when tips start to brown.
- Cool a few minutes, then serve.