Recipe by Sstewart234
To be completely honest, I don't like asparagus or blue cheese. However, when these ingredients are combined with walnuts in this simple recipe it is so good!
Top Review by breezermom
What's not to love? I did add a little olive oil and garlic to the asparagus, but then followed the recipe as posted. Very attractive side, and delicious too! Made for Bargain Basement Tag game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rinse asparagus and snap off the tough ends.
- Spray a cookie sheet and lay asparagus on it then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the blue cheese and walnuts on HOT asparagus.
- Return the asparagus to the oven for an additional 1-2 minutes.