1/1 Photo of Roasted Asparagus
To be completely honest, I don't like asparagus or blue cheese. However, when these ingredients are combined with walnuts in this simple recipe it is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Rinse asparagus and snap off the tough ends.
- 3Spray a cookie sheet and lay asparagus on it then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle the blue cheese and walnuts on HOT asparagus.
- 6Return the asparagus to the oven for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g