- 1 1⁄2 lbs slender asparagus, tough ends cut off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400. Line a jelly roll with foil. Rinse asparagus and snap off tough ends. Lightly at dry.
- Spread asparagus out in pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to distribute seasoning. Pat into a single layer.
- Bake until asparagus are tender and lightly crisped, about 15 minutes. Shake pan twice during baking time.