Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs slender asparagus, tough ends cut off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400. Line a jelly roll with foil. Rinse asparagus and snap off tough ends. Lightly at dry.
- Spread asparagus out in pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to distribute seasoning. Pat into a single layer.
- Bake until asparagus are tender and lightly crisped, about 15 minutes. Shake pan twice during baking time.
Delish! Simple and good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
Thank you for sharing this lovely quick and easy to make recipe. The asparagus was amazing. Tender, crisp and flavorful just the way we like them. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.