Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
so simple it's a crime
Make and share this Roasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim off dry ends of asparagus.
- Place asparagus in oven-proof dish and toss with olive oil until all asparagus is coated.
- Roast in 400 degree (Fahrenheit) oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve it up!
LOVED IT! This is one of the recipes that taste so good your guests will never guess how simple it is to make. the only change I made was to sprinkle a bit of garlic powder on top. I served it for Father's Day and everyone loved them. Thank you luvin! Made for ZWT, please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.
I was looking for a new way to make my asparagus for dinner tonight. I was sure that this would "Wow" my family after reading all the great reviews. I made it exactly as stated and didn't make any changes. While everyone thought it was ok, I didn't get a single "Wow!"
I love asparagus and can eat it straight out of a can! But this method is my favorite way of eating it. Easy and delicious. Thanks for posting luvinlif2k.