Recipe by luvinlif2k
so simple it's a crime
Top Review by nethope
My youngest son asked me for asparagus (age 4: I know! right?), and thanks to this recipe, we were all happy. This is simple and delicious! Next time I will use LESS OIL, and maybe a tiny bit less roasting time (but that could've been my friend's oven).
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim off dry ends of asparagus.
- Place asparagus in oven-proof dish and toss with olive oil until all asparagus is coated.
- Roast in 400 degree (Fahrenheit) oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve it up!