Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
so simple it's a crime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim off dry ends of asparagus.
- Place asparagus in oven-proof dish and toss with olive oil until all asparagus is coated.
- Roast in 400 degree (Fahrenheit) oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve it up!
My youngest son asked me for asparagus (age 4: I know! right?), and thanks to this recipe, we were all happy. This is simple and delicious! Next time I will use LESS OIL, and maybe a tiny bit less roasting time (but that could've been my friend's oven).
LOVED IT! This is one of the recipes that taste so good your guests will never guess how simple it is to make. the only change I made was to sprinkle a bit of garlic powder on top. I served it for Father's Day and everyone loved them. Thank you luvin! Made for ZWT, please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.
I was looking for a new way to make my asparagus for dinner tonight. I was sure that this would "Wow" my family after reading all the great reviews. I made it exactly as stated and didn't make any changes. While everyone thought it was ok, I didn't get a single "Wow!"