1/1 Photo of Roasted Asparagus
This was my second attempt to cook asparagus in oven (I usually steam them) ButI came to like this better. Hope you like it this way as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook asparagus for approx 4 minutes ib salted boiling water.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Preheat oven 400°F.
- 4Butter shallow baking dish (long enough to hold asparagus).
- 5Toss asparagus with olive oil seasoned with salt/pepper.
- 6divide asparagus into 4 packets (bundles).
- 7Arrange 2 slices of thinly sliced strips of ham on work area, so they are overlapping each other.
- 8Place each packet (bundle) on top and carefully roll up in the ham.
- 9Place in baking dish, and then sprinkle with seasoned bread brumbs.
- 10(I like to use Panko Bread crums) but use your own preference.
- 11Roast in oven until heated through and crisp. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 538.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: