Recipe by Sheila in Alaska
I got this recipe off the Food Network. Fast and very tasty. Hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does!
Top Review by Smilynn
This was delish and so easy. I omitted the pepper but cooked according to directions w/ olive oil & kosher salt. Turned out perfect. Simple to prepare, quick to the table, few ingredients and easy clean-up. Thanks for posting.
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Trim the woody ends from the asparagus. Spread the spears in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and roll to coat thoroughly.
- Roast the asparagus until lightly browned and tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, giving the pan a good shake about halfway through to turn the asparagus. Arrange the roasted asparagus on a serving platter and top with some Parmesan (optional). Serve warm or at room temperature.