Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe off the Food Network. Fast and very tasty. Hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does!
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Trim the woody ends from the asparagus. Spread the spears in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and roll to coat thoroughly.
- Roast the asparagus until lightly browned and tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, giving the pan a good shake about halfway through to turn the asparagus. Arrange the roasted asparagus on a serving platter and top with some Parmesan (optional). Serve warm or at room temperature.
This was delish and so easy. I omitted the pepper but cooked according to directions w/ olive oil & kosher salt. Turned out perfect. Simple to prepare, quick to the table, few ingredients and easy clean-up. Thanks for posting.
Great side dish! Simple and very tasty. Thanks Shelia in Alaska for a nice new winner.
I'm a beginner cook and this recipe was fast, easy, and very good! Thanks for sharing.