Recipe by jean1
These add a nice addition to any meal. a real treat for asparagus lovers
Top Review by Paulette
You can't beat fresh asparagus over the canned, although my husband loves the canned! I think I may have put too much olive oil on the asparagus as it was a little soggy - not crisp like I had thought it would be - you know like the kind you get in restaurants! But the taste was by far better than out of the can! Also, my husband wanted me to add a little garlic to the oil next time! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and break off tough ends of asparagus.
- Roll asparagus in olive oil, coating each one.
- Place asparagus on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes, until tender and crisp.
- Take out and sprinkle parmesan cheese over them.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.