Recipe by InnerHarmonyNutrition
This is a super simple side dish that requires very little work. For more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 3⁄4 lb sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) degrees.
- In a bowl, mix sugar snap peas, olive oil, sesame oil, tamari soy sauce, and black pepper.
- Spread the peas in a shallow oven dish lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top.
- Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Infuse love and serve immediately!