1/3 Photos of Roasted Asiago Cheese Potatoes
Diane B.'s Note:
I love potatoes and I love asiago cheese, put the two together and YUM! I got this recipe from the local newspaper the TNT. It was a big hit with my friends and family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each potato into 1-inch cubes and place in a pot filled about 3/4-full with water.
- 2Bring to boil.
- 3Add salt to taste and boil potatoes for 5 minutes only.
- 4Drain well and pat dry.
- 5In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, salt garlic and pepper.
- 6Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- 7Spread the potatoes in an oiled roasting pan.
- 8Roast at 450 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, turning the potatoes every 5-10 minutes to insure even roasting.
- 9Cook potatoes until they are tender and brown.
- 10Transfer to a serving dish, add the asiago cheese, parsley, and toss to coat evenly.
- 11note- I don't peel my potatoes, but you are welcome to for this recipe if you like.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asiago Cheese Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: