Recipe by Diane B.
I love potatoes and I love asiago cheese, put the two together and YUM! I got this recipe from the local newspaper the TNT. It was a big hit with my friends and family.
Top Review by GaylaJ
Fantastic! I used Yukon Golds, cut them into fairly large chunks, and pretty well eyeballed most of the ingredients. Since I was also tending to meat on the grill outside, I didn't turn them quite as often as recommended, maybe every 10-12 minutes for the full 45 minutes--they came out wonderfully crispy. The Asiago cheese melted throughout them was heavenly. Thanks for posting the recipe!
- 7 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup freshly shredded asiago cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 minced garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato into 1-inch cubes and place in a pot filled about 3/4-full with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add salt to taste and boil potatoes for 5 minutes only.
- Drain well and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, salt garlic and pepper.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes in an oiled roasting pan.
- Roast at 450 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, turning the potatoes every 5-10 minutes to insure even roasting.
- Cook potatoes until they are tender and brown.
- Transfer to a serving dish, add the asiago cheese, parsley, and toss to coat evenly.
- note- I don't peel my potatoes, but you are welcome to for this recipe if you like.