I love potatoes and I love asiago cheese, put the two together and YUM! I got this recipe from the local newspaper the TNT. It was a big hit with my friends and family.
- Cut each potato into 1-inch cubes and place in a pot filled about 3/4-full with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add salt to taste and boil potatoes for 5 minutes only.
- Drain well and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, salt garlic and pepper.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes in an oiled roasting pan.
- Roast at 450 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, turning the potatoes every 5-10 minutes to insure even roasting.
- Cook potatoes until they are tender and brown.
- Transfer to a serving dish, add the asiago cheese, parsley, and toss to coat evenly.
- note- I don't peel my potatoes, but you are welcome to for this recipe if you like.