1/1 Photo of Roasted Artichokes & New Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is from Riverford Organics, who supply our weekly box. I have changed the quantites slighly though & used Seresin Lemon Olive Oil, which I got on my last visit home, but regular good quality olive oil will do. The recipe also calls for wet garlic, but recipezaar wouldn't publish the recipe if I had this in. If you do come across wet garlic, use one bulb, otherwise ordinary garlic will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Scrub the new potatoes and rub with the olive oil.
- 3Put into an oven dish and sprinkle over the rosemary, salt & pepper. Cook until just soft & golden (about 30-40 mins, but keep checking just in case!).
- 4Working quickly (as they go brown), prepare the artichokes by removing & discarding all of the leaves and stems (cut this off at the base), and remove & discard the fluffy bit from inside. Cut what is left into chunks. Add to the potatoes along with the garlic and stir until coated in oil.
- 5Cook for another 20-25 minutes.
- 6Nice served with steamed fish & greens.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Artichokes & New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: