Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend gave me the idea of adding roasted artichokes to dishes. I tried it with an easy chicken dish and was very happy with the end result!
- Roast artichokes with juices in 450F oven for 15-20 minutes--artichokes will be starting to look crispy when done. Set aside.
- Coat chicken in flour and season with garlic and thyme.
- Lightly brown chicken and then Saute with mushrooms and peppers until vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add vinegar, wine, and chicken broth and maintain a simmer until chicken and vegetables are done.
- Add artichokes and juice to chicken pan and simmer until combined and warmed.