My friend gave me the idea of adding roasted artichokes to dishes. I tried it with an easy chicken dish and was very happy with the end result!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast artichokes with juices in 450F oven for 15-20 minutes--artichokes will be starting to look crispy when done. Set aside.
- 2Coat chicken in flour and season with garlic and thyme.
- 3Lightly brown chicken and then Saute with mushrooms and peppers until vegetables are slightly softened.
- 4Add vinegar, wine, and chicken broth and maintain a simmer until chicken and vegetables are done.
- 5Add artichokes and juice to chicken pan and simmer until combined and warmed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Artichoke Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 225.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 36.0 g