Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This simple applesauce recipe is a natural for days when you are already using the oven.
Make and share this Roasted Applesauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel, core and quarter apples.
- Put the apples in a Dutch oven or large covered casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until apples are soft.
- Stir or whisk to desired smoothness.
- Note: You may have to adjust the time if you bake with other items at a different temperature.