1/2 Photos of Roasted Apples With Ice Cream
Gotta love the Dollar Store!!! This is from one the cookbooks on their shelf. Looking at the credits I think it probably originated at Good Housekeeping. Anyway this is a great recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add sugar, raisins, lemon juice and Calvados.
- 4Cook stirring occasionally until sugar has melted.
- 5Pour sugar mixture in jelly roll pan.
- 6Arrange apples cut side down in sauce.
- 7Roast without turning aboaut 20 minutes until very soft.
- 8Place about 1/2 cup icecream in each of 6 dessert bowls.
- 9Top with 2 warm apples and drizzle with syrup.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Apples With Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 124.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g