1/1 Photo of Roasted and Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Roasted and then spiced with a sweet and savory seasoning makes these yummy. :) From Country Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, fennel seeds, and allspice until combined and sugar is dissolved.
- 3In a large bowl, toss potatoes with spiced butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4In a baking pan, roast potatoes until tender, about 45 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- 5Transfer to a warmed platter and drizzle with pan juices. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted and Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: