Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple but different way to enjoy chickpeas. You can also serve these as a snack.
Make and share this Roasted and Spiced Chickpeas recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat an oven to 230 C or 450 degrees F.
- Mix the oil and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Drain, rinse and dry the chickpeas and then tip them into the bowl with the oil mixture, stirring to coat.
- Lay the oiled chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Dry on paper towels and toss them in the cumin, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Serve with simply cooked fish or grilled chicken.