A simple but different way to enjoy chickpeas. You can also serve these as a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat an oven to 230 C or 450 degrees F.
- 2Mix the oil and garlic together in a small bowl.
- 3Drain, rinse and dry the chickpeas and then tip them into the bowl with the oil mixture, stirring to coat.
- 4Lay the oiled chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 5Roast for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- 6Dry on paper towels and toss them in the cumin, chilli, salt and pepper.
- 7Serve with simply cooked fish or grilled chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted and Spiced Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.1
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1262.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 21.1 g