Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve with steak, vegetables or even on an antipasta platter! These also make an excellent addition to both cold and hot sandwiches! Found this in a scrapbook here, it belonged to a "resident" who has since gone. These are also delicious if prepared a day or two ahead of time or can be used as an appetizer.
- Brush grill with oil; heat to medium hot.
- Grill peppers until blackened, 8-12 minutes.
- Let peppers cool in a paper bag.
- Peel and seed, saving juices.
- Cut into 1" strips.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, onions, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, oregano & any pepper juices.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Toss peppers with vinaigrette, and arrange on a platter to serve.