Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great little snack for the holidays.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almonds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1 -3 small dried red chili pepper
- 2 pinches sea salt
- Add the olive oil and almonds to a hot saute pan.
- Saute and kind of toast the almonds until golden brown, shaking the pan regularly to color them evenly and accentuate their nutty flavor.
- Crumble in the chili and coriander to taste and add the sea salt.
- Toss over and serve hot on a large plate.