Recipe by Oolala
From Martha Stewart Living, Nov. 2005. If small acorn squashes are not available, use larger ones and cut them into wedges.
- 2 small acorn squash, quartered and seeded
- canola oil, for the baking sheet
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and place squash pieces, skin side down on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake until tender when pierced with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush each slice with butter. Keep warm until serving.