This soup is so easy and satisfying. It is a great way to use up leftover roasted squash. You could use butternut squash, pumpkin or even a can of pumpkin puree to make it a really easy cold-weather treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium.
- 2Add onion, apple, garlic, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste. Saute until softened.
- 3Add squash and broth to onion mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Carefully, puree in blender until smooth. Work in batches if necessary.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Acorn Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g