Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Great with roast meats! From Super Food Ideas.
Make and share this Roast Vegetables With Pine Nut Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 600 g pumpkin, peeled deseeded, recipes uses Kent
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 slice bread, roughly chopped
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- cCt potatoes, sweet potatoes and pumpkin into 5cm (2 inch) pieces.
- Place all vegetables in a roasting dish in a single layer, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, Toss to coat.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until golden and just tender.
- Place bread and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse until crumbs form.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the parmesan, parsley, garlic and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Remove vegetables from the oven, sprinkle the crum mix over them then return to the oven and roast a further 10 minutes or until golden.
Outstanding, wonderful way of dressing up roasted vegetables. Everyone enjoyed them, I doubled the recipe to feed six. Luckily I had seconds to serve because few guest was looking for more. Served it with Roasted Chicken. Thank you JustJanS