Great with roast meats! From Super Food Ideas.
Make and share this Roast Vegetables With Pine Nut Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 600 g pumpkin, peeled deseeded, recipes uses Kent
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices bread, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- cCt potatoes, sweet potatoes and pumpkin into 5cm (2 inch) pieces.
- Place all vegetables in a roasting dish in a single layer, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, Toss to coat.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until golden and just tender.
- Place bread and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse until crumbs form.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the parmesan, parsley, garlic and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Remove vegetables from the oven, sprinkle the crum mix over them then return to the oven and roast a further 10 minutes or until golden.