Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
One of our favorites!
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 lb small red potato, cut in half
- 3 ears corn, husked, cut in thirds
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 lb sugar snap pea, fresh
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a large roasting pan, mix oil and seasoned salt. Add potatoes, corn, carrots and onion. Toss to coat well.
- Roast uncovered 40 minutes or until veggies are lightly browned and almost tender, turning once. Stir in sugar snap peas and roast 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.