These glorious roasted vegetables and lip-smacking lemony dressing are sure to become a frequent favourite in your culinary repertoire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the oven to 400°F
- 2Chop up the peppers, zucchini, onions, and eggplants into evenly sized pieces and place them into a large roasting pan.
- 3Scatter the garlic cloves and lemon slices evenly over the vegetables and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- 4Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and roast them for 30 minutes or so, until softened and caramelised.
- 5Remove the cooked vegetables from the oven, take out the garlic and set aside, then transfer the remaining vegetables to a large serving bowl or platter. Allow the salad to cool a little and then stir in the cooked beans and the basil.
- 6To make the dressing, squeeze the softened garlic pulp into a mortar, discarding the skins. Add a little sea salt and pound with a pestle until the mixture forms a paste.
- 7Add the lemon juice and remaining olive oil and work everything together. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 8Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: