This is a really healthy salad, you can put whatever vegies you like in it. I usually serve it warm, but it also tastes good cold with a little bit of sour cream and greek salad dressing (just mix it through).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, chop veges into cubes, cover in olive oil and sprinkle potatoes (only) with salt and seasoning.
- 2Put potatoes in first for 10mins. After that, put pumpkin and sweet potatoes in and turn oven down to 180ºC, cook for another 20mins or until cooked.
- 3Throw in the tomatoes and turn the oven off, leave everything in to keep warm.
- 4Blanch the beans, then place in salad bowl with 5 bean mix and spinach.
- 5When ready to serve put the warm veges in the salad bowl and toss together.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Vege Salad
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 481.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: