Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really healthy salad, you can put whatever vegies you like in it. I usually serve it warm, but it also tastes good cold with a little bit of sour cream and greek salad dressing (just mix it through).
- Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, chop veges into cubes, cover in olive oil and sprinkle potatoes (only) with salt and seasoning.
- Put potatoes in first for 10mins. After that, put pumpkin and sweet potatoes in and turn oven down to 180ºC, cook for another 20mins or until cooked.
- Throw in the tomatoes and turn the oven off, leave everything in to keep warm.
- Blanch the beans, then place in salad bowl with 5 bean mix and spinach.
- When ready to serve put the warm veges in the salad bowl and toss together.