Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in a magazine, and the whole family enjoyed it, its just a bit different from your everyday roast veges.
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 500 g carrots
- 500 g butternut pumpkin
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 g baby rocket or 50 g gourmet salad leaves
- 100 g soft feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C fan forced.
- Peel and cut veges into equal size chunks.
- Put veges into a large bowl.
- mix together the oil, honey and garlic.
- pour honey mix over veges and coat well.
- tip veges into a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- bake for approx 45 - 60 mins, turning several times during the cooking.
- when veges are cooked, place gourmet lettuce/salad leaves onto each plate, top with the veges, and finish off with a sprinkling of crumbeld feta over the veges.