1/2 Photos of Roast Tomato Salad
This is super easy to do and really ripe, summer tomatoes are perfect for this. From Good Food Magazine (UK)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 180C/350°F.
- 2Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- 3Tip out onto a roasting tray.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast for 5-8 minutes until tomatoes are soft.
- 6Remove and let cool to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs