Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, quick and delish!! Healthy supper or lunch with minimal effort and maximum flavour.
Make and share this Roast Tomato & Lentil Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place the tomato on an oven tray with the whole garlic cloves, drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil & sprinkle with salt. Roast in the oven for approx 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, drain the can of lentils, rinse them several times and place in a bowl.
- Thinly slice the red onion and add to the lentils.
- Add the parsley, balsamic dressing and olive oil with a pinch of salt.
- When the tomato has cooked, roughly chop it along with the roasted garlic cloves and add to the bowl of lentils along with any juices from the baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients well, drizzle with the remaining 1/2 tblsp of olive oil and serve at room temperature!