Recipe by HisPixie
I saw Ina Garten make this on one episode and I had to try it. So easy and delicious! The cocktail sauce is awesome!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup 2009 game. This was delicious. I cut the recipe in half but followed the directions completely...I was surprised how much flavor the shrimp had by roasting them! Served with Recipe#336739#336739 by Chef#481092#481092.
- 2 lbs shrimp, tails on (12-15 count)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce (Heinz)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (Recommend Tabasco)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in 1 layer. Roast for 8 to10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Serve as a dip with the shrimp.