- 1 lb sausage
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Prick sausage all around with fork.
- Brown sausage, low, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add onion and potatoes, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
- Turn sausage and potatoes after 15 minutes to brown evenly.
- Remove to a warm platter and sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper.