Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super quick lemony salmon filets topped with dill and leeks.
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 leeks, white and green parts, cleaned and sliced
- Combine zest, dill, salt, pepper. Using 1 tablespoon oil, brush fish with oil and top with lemon-dill mixture.
- Place salmon on pan and roast in 425 oven until cooked, about 15 minutes.
- In skillet, saute leeks in remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer salmon to platter and top with leeks.
This was delicious! I have recently realized that I love leeks, combine that with a delicious fish and you have a yummy dinner! The leeks tasted like they were sauteed in butter and the salmon was perfectly seasoned. I did add a little bit of fresh garlic to the leeks when I cooked them. I will definitely make again and again! Thank you for posting this recipe!
Delish! We don't eat fish very often, but when we do we usually make salmon. We have a ton of leeks from our local CSA box, so this recipe worked great. I sprayed the salmon with olive oil spray and then put the zest and dill on top. Those flavors were really tasty. The leeks were yummy as well. Thanks for posting this recipe, would make it again.
trying to eat more salmon but dont favor the taste straight, mixing it with the leeks here really made it enjoyable thank you