1/1 Photo of Roast Salmon With Leeks
Super quick lemony salmon filets topped with dill and leeks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine zest, dill, salt, pepper. Using 1 tablespoon oil, brush fish with oil and top with lemon-dill mixture.
- 2Place salmon on pan and roast in 425 oven until cooked, about 15 minutes.
- 3In skillet, saute leeks in remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer salmon to platter and top with leeks.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Salmon With Leeks
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 725.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 35.8 g