Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Real Simple.
Make and share this Roast Salmon and Vegetable Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Cut each fennel bulb in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 wedges. In a roasting pan or large baking dish, combine the fennel, tomatoes, garlic, lemon, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Spread the mixture into a single layer. Roast until the fennel is tender, about 40 minutes.
- Season the salmon with the remaining salt and pepper. Remove pan from oven and place the fillets on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Return to oven and roast until the fillets are the same color throughout and flake easily, about 12 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove and discard the lemon before serving.
- Just before the salmon and vegetables are done, wrap the tortillas in foil and place them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into chunks. Divide the salmon and vegetables among the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro. Add a dollop of sour cream, if desired.