From Real Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Cut each fennel bulb in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 wedges. In a roasting pan or large baking dish, combine the fennel, tomatoes, garlic, lemon, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Spread the mixture into a single layer. Roast until the fennel is tender, about 40 minutes.
- 3Season the salmon with the remaining salt and pepper. Remove pan from oven and place the fillets on top of the vegetable mixture.
- 4Return to oven and roast until the fillets are the same color throughout and flake easily, about 12 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove and discard the lemon before serving.
- 5Just before the salmon and vegetables are done, wrap the tortillas in foil and place them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Using a fork, flake the salmon into chunks. Divide the salmon and vegetables among the tortillas.
- 7Sprinkle with the cilantro. Add a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Salmon and Vegetable Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 1442.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g