1/3 Photos of Roast Rack of Lamb With Persillade
From Mark Bittman's 'How to Cook Anything.' I've made this numerous times. It is simple and delicious. I've used the fresh bread crumbs, but panko works quite well, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Trim lamb, leaving a layer of fat over the meat.
- 3Cut about halfway down between the chops; This allows the meat to become crisp.
- 4Combine all the remaining ingredients and rub over the racks.
- 5Roast for 20 minutes and then put an instant-read thermometer straight in from one end through the meatiest part.
- 6If it reads 125 or more, remove from oven immediately.
- 7If it reads less, leave it in for 5 more minutes, no more.
- 8Let sit for 5 minutes before separating the ribs.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Rack of Lamb With Persillade
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1743.2
- Calories from Fat 1353
- Total Fat 150.4 g
- Saturated Fat 73.8 g
- Cholesterol 367.7 mg
- Sodium 383.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 71.7 g