Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple and delicious side dish. Leftovers taste great in a salad the next day. The cheese flavour is actually quite subtle. Cooking time may vary a little depending on the type of pumpkin you use. I prefer to do all of my roasting in a heavy cast iron roasting pan.
- Peel pumpkin and cut into 2 cm cubes.
- Splash olive oil into bottom of baking pan.
- Add pumpkin and crushed garlic and toss around until coated in oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 200c oven for 15-20min.
- Turn the pumpkin pieces and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Return to the oven and bake a further 10 -15 minutes.