1 hr 30 mins
Marika #3's Note:
Home Made Gourmet Pizza with delicious combination of Roast Pumpkin, Chorizo and Walnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm slices
- 4 chorizo sausages, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 quantity easy home made pizza dough
- 2/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 170 g small bocconcini, torn
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
easy pizza dough
- 1Make Your Pizza Bases (premake and allow to rise before rolling out bases): Sift Flour into a bowl, adding yeast, sugar and a pinch of salt. Cobine warm water and oil and add to flour mixture. Lightly grease two pizza trays. Allow dough to rise, cut in half then roll out dough to cover each pizza tray. (Extra dough can be frozen for later use for up to 6 months, thaw in fridge then bring to room temp before rolling out).
- 2Roast Pumpkin and Chorizo for 15 to 20mins: Preheat Oven to 220°C, drizzle olive oil in a roasting tray adding chorizo and pumpkin pieces, seasoning with salt and pepper. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 3Top Your Pizza: Top pizza bases with roasted pumpkin, chorizo, bocconcini and walnuts, then drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Bake in the oven for 15-10mins, or until bases are crispy and golden. Drizzle with vinegar.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pumpkin, Chorizo and Walnut Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 995.3
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 1021.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: