Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Rachael Ray's second 30-Minute Meals cookbook. I prefer using dill instead of rosemary though.
- 2 lbs small potatoes or 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes or 2 lbs red potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, cracked away from skin
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to coat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 500°F or highest setting.
- Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with oil and season with rosemary (or dill for me!), salt, and pepper.
- Place on lower rack of oven and roast 20 to 25 minutes, turning potatoes once half way through, after about 12 minutes. Continue roasting until golden and crisp at edges.
These were good--nothing special, but good. I can think of lots of ways I like potatoes better.