- 2 lbs small potatoes or 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes or 2 lbs red potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, cracked away from skin
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to coat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°F or highest setting.
- Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with oil and season with rosemary (or dill for me!), salt, and pepper.
- Place on lower rack of oven and roast 20 to 25 minutes, turning potatoes once half way through, after about 12 minutes. Continue roasting until golden and crisp at edges.