Recipe by Rita~
A roasted Portugese side that is delish.
Top Review by Jostlori
Rita, I made these for ZWT8 and could just hang myself! We thought these were terrific, but as I was ready to write the review I realized I forgor to add the Kalamata olives!!! I can only imagine how good THOSE would have been. In any case, they were very very good even without the olives. I will make them again real soon and include all the ingredients. :~(
- 6 large baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer in roasting pan. Place in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes. Turn potatoes twice during the cooking process. Add olives and cook for 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.